Terms & Conditions
- The descriptions and examples shown in all Real Deals for You video clips are purely for illustration and viewer enjoyment only. They do not represent any applications recommended by the manufacturers, and do not form recommendations for viewers to follow.
- All tools can be dangerous if misused.
- It is recommended that, before using any hand or power tool, the manufacturers’ instructions are fully read, understood and complied with. In addition to this, any health and safety requirements and/or recommendations should be strictly followed and adhered to.
DeWALT £22,000/€26,000 Prize Draw
- This prize draw has been introduced to give purchasers of any products included in the Real Deals for You promotion, from a participating stockist, the chance to win one of 12 DeWalt Mega Kits. A list of all stockists can be found at realdealsforyou.com/store-locator/.
- The consumer MUST keep the receipt they received from the stockist (a receipt to show the date, item and business), as they will need to provide proof of purchase in order to be able to enter the draw and claim the kit.
- Consumers must submit their details at realdealsforyou.com/mega, advising what they purchased, the stockist they purchased from, the date they purchased the product(s), and their name and contact details. They will also need to agree to allow any publicity pictures to be issued to the relevant local press.
- Only one entry per household is permitted, and will be entered into the draw.
- The twelve winners, one from each Toolbank region, will be randomly drawn and winners will be announced w/c 15th January 2018.
- The winning customers will be contacted by Toolbank, and advised that they will need to collect their prize via the stockist from which they purchased the qualifying product, and that they must show their receipt at that time, in order to claim their prize.
- If you’ve agreed to receive our updates regarding competitions and offers, it is important that you are aware you can opt out of, or unsubscribe, from emails at any time.
- No cash prize or equivalent available
General YouTube terms and conditions
For YouTube’s full terms and conditions, please click here.
General Twitter terms and conditions
For Twitter’s full terms and conditions, please click here.
General terms and conditions
The Promotion ends on 31st December 2017, or until stocks of qualifying promotional products last. Products or colours may vary from those illustrated. All prices include VAT at 20% (UK) or 23%, (ROI), where applicable. Knives (and similar items) will not be sold to under 18s, or those appearing to be under 18. Proof of identity may be requested. All goods are offered subject to availability. Although every care has been taken to ensure accuracy, we cannot be held liable in the event of any errors. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to your local retailer.
The Real Deals for You logos are registered to www.realdealsforyou.com and www.realdealsforyou.ie on behalf of Toolbank, and cannot be reproduced or used without prior permission being obtained from Toolbank.
Your data – what we do (and don’t) do with it!
If you choose to sign up for our newsletter, or opt in to newsletter communication via a competition, then you are agreeing for us contact you with our broadcast emails. You may unsubscribe from these at any time – either by clicking here, or the unsubscribe link provided in our emails.
Your data will be stored in our website’s content management system, a Microsoft excel spreadsheet on our secure server – and on our marketing broadcast provider Mailchimp’s database.
We may also store your data if you contact us through our website form with a query, or if you choose to enter a competition. However, we will NEVER contact you with our broadcast emails unless specified by you. Data obtained in this way will ONLY be stored in our website’s content management system. We will NEVER give out your information to third parties.
Should you wish for us to remove your details at any time, please get in touch via the form on our contact page. You can also contact us if you would like to view the information we hold from you, or make any amends to the information.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.