Looking for something in particular? Use our handy filters to find your perfect product.
More About Silver Hook
Welcome to Silverhook, one of the largest independent manufacturers of automotive lubricants, oils, and chemicals in the UK. Silverhook was established in 1994 and has gained a reputation throughout the automotive industry for providing quality products and an exceptional standard of service. Working in partnership with customers enables Silverhook to develop new, innovative products tailored to their specific requirements. Silverhook’s products have made a tangible difference to customers nationwide and abroad, increasing their sales, margin, and efficiency of supply. Silverhook’s customers benefit from winning lines, fast delivery, friendly & professional service.
At Silverhook, we take great pride in being one of the few remaining companies in our industry that have remained in the United Kingdom. We keep our manufacturing in-house rather than outsourcing. This has allowed us to rapidly adapt to change and meet the demands of our customers all whilst continuously manufacturing goods of the highest quality. We not only manufacture but also bottle and label all our own goods in-house with a dedicated team designing and producing our labels.
Our quality system records all aspects of our service for customers, this includes:
- Automatic acknowledgment of customer order by immediate return fax.
- Fast delivery and rapid order turnaround with the aim to deliver next day wherever possible. Most orders are delivered within 3 days of placement.
- Liaison with customers to determine and fulfill specific requirements with regard to product information, package size, labeling, and logistics.
- Various types of marketing material are available to aid sales. This takes the form of point-of-sale, posters, stickers, web advertising, all of which can be tailored to suit customers requirements.
- Regular updates of product information are available by email and mail-shots, bringing customer awareness of new lines, product modifications, and price adjustments.