We know it’s still only November, but the ‘C’ word has already been popping up all over our TV screens, in the shops, on social media, the radio – everywhere! Before we get to Christmas though, there’s the small matter of Black Friday to get through. Hell for some, but also a great opportunity to grab yourself a bargain when shopping for Christmas presents…
However, you won’t find any Black Friday deals here at Real Deals for You. That’s because we offer fantastic savings on quality tools from world-class brands all year round! So if you’re still unsure of what to get that special tradesperson in your life for Christmas (or perhaps you just fancy a treat for yourself?) then take a look at our suggestions below.
The Stocking Fillers
If you’re on a tight budget, show your appreciation with our selection of stocking fillers – all for under a tenner!
- Roughneck Work Socks Twin Pack – designed to provide the optimum fit and support, these socks are hard wearing and ergonomically shaped.
- Scan Gripper Gloves – featuring a soft touch area on the index finger, these gloves can be kept on when using a mobile phone and other touchscreen devices.
- Scan Gel Knee Pads – ideal for work in a variety of conditions, these durable gel foam pads are both waterproof and comfortable, supporting and protecting the knees.
- Stanley FatMax Pro Torpedo Level – featuring three vials including one angle finder, this level is ideal for installing a range of machinery.
- Hultafors Hi-Vis Tape Measure – housed in a hi-vis AVS case and featuring a metal belt clip, this tape measure is perfect for those who have a habit of misplacing things!
The Practical ‘Must Haves’
Now we know what you’re thinking – all of the tools on this site are practical. But here are some of our ‘must have’ essentials that every tradesperson – whether they’re in construction, plumbing, electrical or carpentry – needs in their kit.
- Roughneck Wide Mouth Tool Bag – ideal for carrying all your essential tools, this canvas bag is both lightweight and hard wearing.
- Faithfull Rechargeable Magnetic Worklight – for tough working environments, this work light features a heavy-duty case, slim profile and folding handle to save space.
- Stanley 18 Piece Essential Screwdriver Set – made from chrome vanadium steel to help resist bending and snapping, this set is essential for any tradesperson’s kit.
- Faithfull Cable Reel – suitable for tradespeople and DIY users alike, the cable reel features four sockets with a maximum load of 13A (3,120W) fully unwound or 4A (1,000W) wound.
- Stanley FatMax Exo Change Folding Knife – featuring an exposed magnetic slider and a soft-touch grip to reduce slipping, this knife is ideal for daily tasks.
The Power Tools
Sometimes you just need a little more power to get the job done. So if you’re buying for a pro tradesperson, you can’t go wrong with a quality power tool.
- Einhell Multi-Function Tool Kit – ideal for sawing, sanding, scraping and much more, this multi tool’s slim and compact design makes it optimal for use in hard-to-reach places.
- Dewalt Combi Drill – featuring second generation brushless technology, this 18V combi drill offers 30% more power as well as excellent
- Karcher Pressure Washer – with an easy to use variance, which can be adjusted for use on a range of surfaces, this 1400W pressure washer makes light work of any cleaning task.
And if you really want to spoil someone this Christmas, then why not opt for the Teng 335 Piece Top Box Tool Kit, which features an assortment of the most popular hand tools? The ball bearing slides and lockable front cover help to keep tools secure, while the metal side handles allow for easy transportation.