Essential Screwdrivers have bars made from chrome vanadium steel, which resists bending and snapping.
The handles are made from Polypropylene, with TPR overlay for increased comfort and reduced fatigue.
Increased torque can be applied by using another bar through the hole at the top of each handle.
- 2 x Phillips: PH1 x 75mm and PH2 x 100mm.
- 2 x Pozidriv: PZ1 x 100mm and PZ2 x 100mm.
- 3 x Flared Slotted: 5.5 x 100mm, 6.5 x 150mm and 8 x 175mm.
- 2 x Parallel Slotted: 4 x 100mm and 5.5 x 100mm.
- 3 x TORX: TX15 x 100mm, TX20 x 100mm, TX25 x 100mm.